Saturday, September 12, 2009

Upcoming Event: Lavaman Keauhou Triathlon

On September 13, Jason from the Big Island Running Co. will be competing as part of a relay team in the inaugural Lavaman Keahou Triathlon. There is a nice article on the race in today's West Hawaii Today. The relay team I'm a part of was set up by the folks at BikeWorks. I am definitely not in top 10-k form, but I'm hoping I'll be able to hold the lead that I know my teammates will provide. I'll try to get a race report and some pictures up in the next few days.

In other news, the Big Island Running Co. officially opened for business under its new ownership on 9/9/09. Some pictures are up on our website, but I'll be putting together a "now open for business" post with plenty of pictures soon. Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment